Friday, October 7, 2011

Oct. 3, 2011

my prego picture :)

 i cant wait for my baby to get here  (haha dont worry its just a towel)
  
GUESS WHAT!!!!
I'M PREGO!!!....

okay so for all of you that havent been on a mission this just means that I'M TRAINING!!  Ohhh man im SUPER nervous/excited/ scared out of my mind!  I just hit my 6 month birthday last week so i feel like its WAY too soon for this to be happening but that's pretty much the pattern that my mission has been going so i guess i really shouldnt be that shocked!  i just found out last night, so i wont actually meet her until wed, but im excited for all the changes.  we also just found out that 2 more sisters are moving into our apt!  YEY this makes me super excited because NO sisters live with others sister and ALL the elders do. It's going to feel like college again so im way excited!  the only bad thing is that there will be 4 sisters and 1 BATHROOM! ya that math does not add up right...ohh well that bad def outways the good!  
i am SOO happy that i am staying in this area and that i get to be here to anthony and keiths baptisms this week :):):)  LIFE IS GREAT!

okay so what's new??? ohh actually i just remembered... I had on eof my ward mission leaders watch heather on the price is right and he told me that she gave a shout out to EVERYONE except ME!  wow thanks a lot heather... iv only been gone 6 months, im not dead!

okay so back to the mission!  Wasn't Geneneral Conference just amazing!  Seriously i wish that we had it every weekend!  i feel so spiritually filled and just ready to go as well, and physically filled too!  okay so here in AZ General Conference is comparable to the Super Bowl!  there is food galore, and all the members insist that we eat one of everything!   they must all think  im starving, but if you look at my waistline you can clearly see that is not the case. so maybe i take that back, im okay with General Conference not being every weekend.

It's still weird for me to hear the general authourities pray for the missionaries because that's ME! weird... it's kinda like they are saying my name :) but we all feel the countless amounts of prayers for us and we def all appreciate them very much!

Sooo for more exciting news... THE MORMON BLITZ STARTS TODAY!  ohh man am i excited!  the tv adds starts today and i hope that soon the billboards will be up as well.  hopefully the billboards make it out to Queen Creek because we are just a little farmtown away from it all!  this blitz is going to be so awesome for this area and miracles are about to happen. I already feel so blessed for the people that we are teaching.

This week we went to the visitors center with Anthony and on the way we talked about temples and the priesthood and he  said " I feel like you have just taken a blind fold from off my eyes that i didnt know was there!"  I almost started to cry. That right there is my purpose for being on a mission. All i want to do is to help people have that closer relationship with Jesus Christ and to help them to have a happier life. I love this gospel and i KNOW that it is true!  The decision to go on a mission is the BEST decision that i have ever made! EVERYONE NEEDS TO GO!

I love you all so much and im so grateful for all of your prayers. Keep them coming so that i dont screw up my new baby :)

Love,
   sister martin

No comments:

Post a Comment