Monday, April 25, 2011

FAMILY
hey!  I LOVE IT HERE!
im probably annoying my comp cuz i cant stop talking about the weather but its just amazing! happy late Easter. Easter here was kinda a bummer but i was expecting that. it didnt feel like a holiday at all because since we cover 4 wards we have church from 9 straight through 5 every sunday... not fun! Thanks so much for the candy tho mom. I probably put on like 5 lbs because of it so no more now okay! haha  
 
some awesome news... we put Joe and Rocio and their two beautiful girls on date this week for baptism and i think today were going to try and get Ashley. The wards are just amazing here so if we get them to come to church then the members step in and they just feel the spirit and just love it.
 
I went to the Easter Pageant way too many times this week.
We went 4 days in a row! it was good but nothing is that good. I think im set for a  LONG time. ohh and plus  I LOVE MY BIKE!!! the seat could be a little softer but beside that its just great. i am on my bike 24/7 and its awesome. I look absolutely ridiculous with my helmet on but everyone is so nice here and just politely says no thank you so its not scary at all which i def didn't expect. ha last night i was talking to this girl named jessica and she told me that she would like to hear a message about Jesus Christ and i just froze because iv never gotten that far cuz everyone usually says no haha. i looked at my companion in confusion and she just smiled so i just kept on talking. i was so excited!!!
 
so my address is 701 W Grove PKWY apt. 153 Tempe, AZ 85283 so send me a letter 
to all my friends that have emailed, me just know that i will be writing you a letter back today.
i can only email family back,  so its fine if you email me because i just print it off and will write you back.
 
i really dont know what else to say besides the fact that im sooo happy and i just love it
here. im so blessed to be here. this morning my whole zone hiked a mountain (not really a
mountain) and it was so much fun and just so beautiful. ohh and something cool
about my mission is that we all wear our name tags on the right shoulder instead of the left because were so close to the mesa mission ( Dad i dont serve in  mesa haha) so this just sets us all apart and so we know who our competition is haha not really but i still like it. it was nice at the pageant too cuz you could tell what mission you were serving in just by your name tag.
 
well i love you all and i miss you! heather and taylor i love your youtube
video that you made. i realized after i watched it that that music probably was
mission appropriate...wooops! but i still loved it non the less.
ohh and i dont know if i told you before but i get to skype on mothers day. YEYYY
love you all
love sister martin
We climbed a mountain (hill) today
I love the Soguaro cactus here in AZ
I love you Sister Kara Van.!
My MTC companions, Sister Howard and Sister Banks

My new companion, Sister White
Looking outside my apt. window.

No comments:

Post a Comment