Sunday, April 17, 2011

April 13, 2011

Dear Mom and Dad,
The MTC is great and I just love my companions and district.  We all help each other so much.  We practice teaching a lot of people hired from the MTC to be investigators.  Some are members and some aren't, so it helps us really take it seriously because we just hope that they aren't members.  My teaching has come so far since I got here.  I have learned that I need to teach less and commit more.  Also, questions are the best.  When we get the investigator to talk more than us, we are doing really great.  My companions and I work really well together and I love them so much.  Next week I get to Arizona and become a real missionary!  Crazy!!!  I can't wait!

So I bought some shoes this week!  Ha!!  They are super cute.  They are a little darker than tan and work with everything.  They are def. the most comfortable shoes that I own.  I'm so jealous that the weather is so great in MO, because it keeps snowing here.  Arizona is going to be amazing.

Look up D&C 31:3, 13.  This is my motto!  I found these scriptures the other day and they made me so happy.  Thanks for all your awesome letters and keep me in your prayers because you are all def. in mine.   I love you so much!

Sister Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment