Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wed. April 20, 2011

Dear Mom and Dad,
I emailed you this long email and then the computer turned off to update and it didn't save, so I'll just get to the good stuff! 

I'm here and I LOVE IT!  The weather is 89 degrees and it's awesome being in the sun!

I LOVE MY COMPANION!  Her name is Sister White and she is from Middleton, Idaho and I'm serving in Tempe!! Yey!!  Since I'm here, I will be attending the Easter Pageant, but we can only attend if we have an investigator with us.  Guess what?  WE HAVE INVESTIGATORS!!  Crazy huh?
At the MTC I just had fake ones but here they are real and I'm way excited.  We're teaching a family and a girl and a boy and they are way interested, so I'll be meeting them soon. 

OMG, I'm just so excited and can't wait to get started.  I love it here and I'm supposed to be here.  So today is my P-day, but this is the last week that it will be cuz the mission pres. just changed things, so now it's on Monday.  So I'll write more then.

I love it here and I love love love my companion.  Ohh and awesome. . .she says we just ride bikes, so I'm way pumped and ready to sweat to death.  I love being a missionary and am ready to hit the streets.

Momma, thanks for all the wonderful goodies!!  My comp. and I thank you.

Christy, thanks so much for the wonderful Easter surprise!  It was exactly what I needed and wanted!  You are the best!

Love you all,
Sister Martin

2 comments:

  1. Be sure to post an address in AZ where we can send things to Emily - or send me an email with that info!
    She sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where do i send my letters??? email?! whats her address?

    ReplyDelete