Thursday, April 12, 2012

April 2, 2012

Happy Late birthday Bridget and Happy Early Birthday Pops!  LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU BOTH!
This week was another one for the books!
Slow and steady wins the race, right?  Well in this case it sure will because that is the exact pace at which we are moving. There have been a lot of dropped lessons and such, but there is still a lot of really good things happening, so it's awesome! Sister Price is pretty much a pro missionary and she has only been out for 5 months! We have so much fun together and also are really great together. It's so fun how with every new companion it's different, but so good at the same time.

Wasn't conference just AMAZING!!! wow after watching those sessions we were pumped up and ready to share with the world what we had just heard and FELT!  It was awesome because after hearing the prophet we talked wih this guys for about 30 minutes about the need for a prophet today. There is no doubt in my mind that having a prophet today is completely necessary! It shows how much God really does love us.  I mean we could do it on our own but he loves us so much and He wants to give us every opportunity to have added help and support in the crazy life. ohhh and did everyone hear the Elder say "WRITE THE MISSIONARIES LETTERS"! yep an apostle of the Lord said that,  soo I'm pretty sure you should listen :) haha!

Sooo... mom and dad! Sister Price's bike was stolen this week so I gave her my Walmart one. I hope that is okay.  Not sure if she is going to keep it though because she has long legs and it's obviously not the best bike in the world,  but it's hers for now.  It was so random though, because only her's got stolen and they left my piece of junk bike alone... I guess it's a good thing to not have a good one.

I'm so excited for Easter and for the blessing it is to be able to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ! The Easter Pageant has been sooooo amazing and it's incredible to be able to join with people of all faiths and be able to celebrate the life, ministry and sacrifice of Jesus Christ all together.


I love you all sooo much and I just want to add my testimony that I know that Jesus is the Christ and that "there is no other name whereby we can be saved, only in and through the sacred name of Jesus Christ" How thankful I am to Him!
Take care and Happy Easter!
Love,
Sister Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment