Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sick of Packing!!!

So I have to take a break from packing my life into 2 bags... yes I said 2, and so i decided to do a little bit of blogging :)
Lately I have been thinking a lot about what I am and am not going to miss when I am on my mission for a year and a half and so here are my Top 3's
 NOT going to miss
Number 1. Working at 54th Street
I'm def not bashing on 54th street! go there, the food, place and people are great but I am just sick of waitressing
Number 2. Homework! ughh I am def. okay with taking a break from homework
Number 3.  DATING ... no thank you!
Now for things I WILL miss
Number 1. My wonderful Family!
 Be jealous! this is an old picture and a few are even missing but I love all these people SO much and I thank Heavenly Father every single day for them!
Number 2. My amazing Friends
I have WAY too many friends to put on here so i just decided to go with a picture of my Best Friend in the whole world and thats my awesome little sis Heather! I am SO lucky for all my Missouri and Idaho friends :)
Number 3.  ZUMBA
Man i wish i could packed my sister-in-law Kass into my bag with me and every morning we could just zumba away! That would def start my day off right

Last but not least the things the I just CAN'T WAIT for!
Number 1. For all the amazing new people I am about to meet! Whether it's people i will serve with or people that I will teach I just can't wait for it all!
Number 2. To study the gospel 24/7! Omg this is just going to be awesome. Everyday i seem to make up excuses for why I didn't read a lot in the Book of Mormon that day or why I didn't serve someone that day and now NO More Excuses!!!
Number 3.  To just Forget Myself and go to work! Gosh sometime even I get sick of hearing myself complain and now no more. I dont care if leg is broken, I will find a way to do the Lord's work no matter what it takes!
The Book of Mormon is TRUE! read it if you don't believe me :)

2 comments:

  1. aww emily i love your blog. i can't wait to read all of your letters as a missionary..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said, Miss Emily! I'ma miss chu!!!

    ReplyDelete