Friday, March 11, 2011

Hello Blog World

I have postponed entering into the blog world long enough and now it’s time!
Just to get everyone caught up, I have just been called to serve a mission in the Arizona Tempe Mission where i will be speaking English :)
I am sooo excited for this once in a life time opportunity to just forget myself and serve the Lord for 18 months.
Who knew how much work it was though???
First you're running from doctor to doctor trying to get your papers done
   then you wait, wait, and wait some more.... then FINALLY it comes!
Then it’s a rush to buy everything you could possibly need and pray that it fits into 2 bags (well maybe that’s just me)
 BUT... There IS joy in the Journey!
  Drum roll please...........
                                                         Arizona Tempe Mission BABY!
                                           My wonderful family who was there on my big day!


No comments:

Post a Comment