Saturday, March 12, 2011

Go to the Temple... Check

In my many preparations to go on my mission I must go to the temple.
I traveled to Florance, Nebraska to the Winter Quarters Nebraka Temple and it was beautiful as always!
Now i feel as ready as ever to go and serve
 My bro-in-law Paul, sister Christy,my dad, niece Lindsay, and life long friend Sharla came to support me!
Don't forget about my wonderful mom!
This weekend I also got the privilege to speak at my niece Sarah's baptism!
What an awesome opportunity!
She has grown up so fast, I'm so proud of her :)
This weekend was definitely one for the Books

2 comments:

  1. love your blog!!! still waiting for your phone call em. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily - just want you to know that we are SO excited for you. You will be a great missionary, because you love the gospel, you have a testimony of it and you want to share it. You'll be in our prayers always. Best of luck and much success!
    Don and Korine

    ReplyDelete