Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Living up my Last Days!!!

I cant believe it but the time has almost come for me to go on my mission to Tempe, Arizona so I needed to get in all the fun I possibly could until then
This is me and all my nieces and nephews minus Dayne and Bridget! What a great bunch :)
Once in Utah my parents and I went to the Salt Lake City Temple... AMAZING

Look who we ran in to :) Elder Healey
And my beautiful old roommate Ali stopped by! It was like we had never separated
And what luck that my stunning Granny was visiting Utah at the same time
friends+ sisters +sister-in-laws +nieces= NON-STOP FUN
 We all have mixed feelings about me leaving
The final night with the clan... miss you all already
Tomorrow morning at 10:30a.m. I will be getting set apart at the MTC with my family and then we will have time to grab a bite to eat and then I will be back at the MTC for some goodbye hugs and kisses! I love you all soooo much.
WRITE ME :)

No comments:

Post a Comment