Sunday, September 4, 2011

Aug. 22, 2011

okay... it's official I'M SENIOR!!!  this is not supposed to happen. remember I've only been out for a little under 5 months... ya i should def not be senior for another transfer or two!

Well i guess the Lord has more trust in me then i do,  so i better start gaining some. Sister Johanson just left and i felt like a little kid with my mom driving away. I have no idea what I'm doing!!! I NEED LOTS OF PRAYERS

 this week was great! Holly got baptized which was AMAZING! seriously that was one of my favorites. Holly has been taking the lessons for over a year and so is just so prepared. after her baptism she got her temple recommend and did baptisms.  CRAZY HUH

We also had sad news with stephen canceling his baptism a couple of days right before. there is no doubt in my mind that he wont get baptized, I'm just not so sure when it will be though.

 Our prayers have been answered with finding a lot of new investigators lately so hopefully, that will all go well. this stake is AMAZING! so this week was stake conference and the sat. night session was completely about missionary work! omg i wanted to cry it was so good. our wards are so missionary- minded so its awesome.  Hopefully, we will soon see the fruits of all the members labors. when ward members are missionaries then the whole teaching process is so much smoother and everything just works better.

 Well time flies, so sorry i dont have much to say. this week will be great and i know I’m about to be the most stressed that I’ve ever been, but also about to learn more then i ever had!   SERIOUSLY.. i need prayers, LOTS of prayers! This stake worshiped sister johanson because she had been here for a year and now i have to take over. I really hope this area doesnt just crash and burn! I’m trying to stay positive but im scared out of my mind.

 I love you soo much,

Sister Martin


My whole Zone at El Ricos. Missionaries eat for free, so of course, we go there after every District Meeting.

Sister Johanson and me!

Holly

Elder Reddish - he is my Zone Leader from Nampa.  He knows Jordan, Devin and Spencer.
Awwww . . . I will miss him!

No comments:

Post a Comment