Saturday, September 3, 2011

Aug. 15, 2011

                                          Sister Orton, Johanson, and I at the Mesa temple

Happy Road! All the road signs here are awesome!

I sweat ALOT! Proof to everyone that I finally sweat and it's not a pretty sight!

A BIG CONGRATS to taylor and crystal for tieing the knot on sat!! woot woot!  Sadly i couldnt attend but I saw some pictures and everything looked great! i LOVE the picture with the all the family.  Everyone looked so cute especially my beautiful sisters and of course the BRIDE! where did Taylor and crystal go on their honeymoon?

 well the weeks are flying by like no ones business and next week is transfers already so that means sister johanson is gone.... im not okay with that! this week we had interviews with our mission president and i asked him to give me a blessing because im soo stressed about becoming senior and it was awesome! i wouldnt be surprised if pres. howes was the next prophet! seriously every time he speaks, the spirit just floods the room. So no baptisms this last weekend but Holly is getting baptized on the 19th and Stephen on the 20th! CRAZY

 this transfer has been filled with success and  its all becuase of the awesome members. all of our baptisms have been in our singles ward because the members just arent scared to bring their friends to church and its awesome. hopefully that keeps up and I dont run this area into the ground! we have pretty much baptized everyone that we have, so now we really need to find some more  new investigators. we have a few potentials so hopefully, we can contact them soon. Its crazy that we only cover a 15 square mile radius and we still find new people to talk to everyday and some of them have never even met lds ppl before.  don’t ask me how that's possible.  sister Orton’s mom made us three cute shirts so ill send you some pictures of those next week.

 mom I just love it here and I’m so blessed for this awesome opportunity. I’m out of my comfort zone and because of that I’m learning a TON! I can’t believe how much I didn’t know about this amazing church but despite that fact, I still knew it was true. I def did not need to have a perfect knowledge of this gospel to have a testimony and I’m so grateful for that. thank you so much for putting up with me and all my stubbornness!

 sorry this is so short but i have to go. i love you all.  go out and spread the great news of the gospel!

 love sister martin

No comments:

Post a Comment