Wednesday, July 4, 2012

July 2, 2012

HELLO HELLO
okay so funny story! For anyone who has ever been my roommate, you know that I talk in my sleep! Well nothing has changed and all my companions really get a kick out of it. So earlier this week I woke up Sister Price by saying  "Ahhhh SHADE"! hahaha that tells you how hot it is here when I dream about shade.                                                           
                                                                                                   Happy Birthday Sister Price!

This awesome member bought us these SWEET misters that fit in our back packs and when I hand pump it and turn this knob, the best mist ever comes out :) LIFE SAVER!

Another funny/embarrassing moment this week! So we were biking... yes BIKING in 112 degree weather... and we stopped and talk to this guy who CLEARLY was not interested in anything we had to say, so we ended the conversation and as we were biking away I said "See ya, try to

BE COOL. uhhhhh I meant to "STAY COOL, STAY COOL!" haha hopefully, he didn't think that I meant to say be cool! haha it was hilarious!

This week has been great! Lately we've been teaching lots of less actives that are coming back to church and it's just so awesome to see. I love being able to bear my testimony and to literally, have my mouth filled with the things the Lord would have me say. The Gift of Prophesy is something that has been really new for me on my mission. Heavenly Father is a God of order and He set up a system where we can receive revelation for those we have stewardship over,  and really... I've never had stewardship over anyone- like parents over their children, bishops over wards , etc! Now that I'm set apart to be a missionary, my companion and I can receive revelation for those that we are teaching and its such an amazing spiritual gift to receive! I can't even count the amount of times Sister Price says something that I am literally JUST about to say!

Okay so this is a really short letter, but this week we are emailing in a different place and I CANNOT concentrate! This girl next to me is gossiping about another girl about how she needs to get married fast because she is 22 and is almost ANCIENT... awkward!

The Church is TRUE!!! Sister Price and I received blessings from our Zone Leaders last night and it was seriously to best thing ever. The priesthood is REAL and has definitely been restored to the earth! I received so much council that Heavenly Father knew I needed to hear so I could be more dedicated and directed these last couple of months on my mission. I am so grateful for worthy priesthood holders who hold God's authority here on earth!


Ughhh, hot and sweaty every day!


I've been out 15 months!!!!

Mosiah 2:34
"ye are eternally indebted to you heavenly father, to render to him all that you have and are"

LOVE YOU ALL!
Sister Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment